Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Mystery Picture Identified!


Thanks to the incredible kindness of a blog reader who would prefer to remain anonymous, and of Sheila, who passed along her message, the mystery picture has been identified.  It is Colonel Davy Crockett and his Dogs!  I would never have guessed this in a million years, but you can see it, can’t you?


I was so excited when I read the message, I was dancing around the house like a crazy person.  J  The picture has now been framed and hung, and Theodore Roosevelt’s “Wall of Heroes” is now complete.  Aaaah!!!




10 comments:

  1. WOOT! *sigh* I love when a mystery is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I love it when the missing piece is found! Great photo, and a lovely wall of deserving heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Fantastic! I actually thought of Davy Crockett as a possibility but the hat through me because I though it was shaped like a brimmed hat.. lol.. I should have explored that possibility! But all is well that ends well. :D I knew you'd get there eventually.. and who needs those people at Sagamore Hill.. your blog readers are far more helpful! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. threw.. meh.. I hate it when I use the wrong word.. lol

      Delete
    2. Yep! A blog reader came through for me! How great is that? Thanks! (And don't worry. I knew what you meant. I do that, too, sometimes.)

      Delete
  4. Aaarrgh! thought! I need to brush up on my typing too.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like having Blog Friends to help get a job DONE! Your Hero Wall looks Terrific and YOU have a great story to tell all of your non-mini friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Blog friends are wonderful, and it really is a great story to tell people--even non-mini people can appreciate it.

      Delete